Resistive load banks are used for testing AC supplies at unity power factors or for DC battery discharging and UPS testing. Load bank size is expressed in kW. Based on a rugged, heavy duty welded monocoque or modular chassis construction capacities are available up to 2200kW.
- Standard wide voltage range: 380V, 50Hz - 690V, 60Hz
- Static, manoeuvrable or trailer mounted
- Horizontal and vertical air discharge
- Simple direct or intelligent Sigma control
- View Froment load bank options layout
Key featuresView Froment horizontal air discharge resistive load bank features and benefits
View Froment vertical air discharge resistive load bank features and benefits
Froment Resistive load bank technical data sheets
Froment Resistive Load Bank GA Drawings
|MS24/ MS24 Inc Castors|
For more information, to speak to a sales representative or for a quote for a Froment resistive load bank, please visit the contact us page.